List of active flights
This list shows you all your current active flights. Active means, the flight has one of the following states:
- pre-flight ramp status (aircraft loading, boarding, fuel service, etc.)
- flight status (the time between take-off and landing)
- post-flight ramp status (aircraft unloading, disembarging, maintenance, etc.)
This list shows details such as scheduled take-off time, aircraft, flight number & flight status, route, flight duration, delay.
- mouse over 'scheduled take-off time' shows some more time details (such as time of different time zones).
- mouse over 'batch symbol' shows some more time details (such as expected arrival time in different time zones).
- click on 'batch symbol' offers you the option to book priority handling (priority handling after landing, at post-flight ramp-time - shorter unload process to avoid or reduce delay).
- click on 'statistics symbol' shows inflight details (Passenger and cargo values).