Use the drop down menus to select airports. Check shown route details.
- Distance: distance between selected airports
- Availability costs: Credits for instant rights
- Initial Fee: initial costs for this route
- Weekly Fee: weekly costs for this route
- Hub Discount: Discount if this route connects your hub with another airport
- Airlines on this route: shows amount of airlines serving this route
- Flights per week: shows amount of flights operated on this this route
- Attractiveness value: shows an indexed value (the higher this value, the more attractive is selected route)
After selecting in the drop down menu an airport within your route network, you'll get a list of routes connecting selected airport.
Here in the
Action section you can terminate route rights and zoom in to more specific route details such as route rights status & route facts and ticket fares.